Elevating Your Fraud Prevention Strategies
July 27, 2022
DateJul 27, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Fraud is ever-present, ever-changing, and endlessly creative.
Join us to learn how to prevent card fraud and the latest criminal strategies.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the latest fraud trends and important threat vectors
- Discuss an overview of fraud detection systems
- Employ key strategies for blocking transactions
- Understand use of cardholder tools like transaction alerts
What are the latest tactics, trends, and tricks that fraudsters are using to get your accountholders’ information? With ever-evolving strategies, it can be difficult to stay abreast of the current trends. Join this webinar to learn the many ways criminals are gathering card information and what can be done to prevent fraud and card losses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations and IT staff, security personnel, the frontline, branch and retail managers, compliance staff, and anyone involved with fraud prevention strategy development and implementation.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC