Writing New Account Procedures
StreamedFeb 16, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Whether you are writing new account procedures for the first time...
...or strengthening your existing procedures manual, this session will give you tools that you can use right away, including a new account training manual template that you can edit to fit your institution’s needs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use the template to develop procedures for your institution
- Understand how accounts get opened and the regulatory requirements for each type
- Review federal laws that have to be covered when opening accounts
- Identify the different ownership types for which sample signature cards should be set up
- Use a documentation checklist for every type of account
- Set up a manual if you are in more than one state
- Know what questions should be asked and researched for state law purposes
This webinar will take the core document from the deposit accounts handbook and set up a working document so you can tailor your procedures into the framework provided. The working handbook in a Word document will save you time in the process. Find out how to blend state and federal law into an efficient new account process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit trainers, operations staff, compliance personnel, and those who develop training and manuals for new accounts.
- New account training manual template
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC