Debt Service Coverage Calculations in Underwriting
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Good commercial underwriting is the foundation of solid lending decisions.
- Distinguish between traditional EBITDA and Uniform Credit Analysis (UCA), including key information derived from each
- Confidently describe the debt service coverage ratio within credit presentations and during periodic review, including identification of primary debt service coverage and secondary sources of repayment
- Identify capital expenditure trending in financial statements to better understand the subject entity’s capital expenditure requirements
- Clearly document and identify debt service requirements for various loan types
- Realize the need for transaction-level sensitivity (or stress testing) to understand debt service coverage in adverse conditions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit everyone involved in the underwriting and approval of commercial loans, including executive management on the loan approval committee, commercial loan officers, credit analysts, loan underwriters for commercial loans, branch managers with commercial lending authority, loan review staff, and auditors.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.