Converting a 1040 Personal Return to Cash Flow Part 2: Schedules D, E & F
StreamedFeb 23, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Part 2 of this information-intensive series will continue the journey to convert 1040 personal tax returns into cash flow and will focus on Schedules D, E, and F.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine whether incomes on Schedule D are recurring qualifying income or one-time sources that shouldn’t be considered
- Calculate Schedule E, Page 1 to find the real cash flow from rental and royalty properties
- Identify real cash flow versus “phantom” pass-through incomes on Schedule E
- Find hidden income in Schedule F
In today’s tough lending environment, understanding a borrower’s true cash flow is as important as ever. This webinar will take the mystery out of personal tax returns. No more guessing how much cash income a borrower is really earning. Cash flow and taxable income are usually different, but with this process and the free Lenders Tax Analyzer© software, you will learn an easy, reliable method to convert a personal tax return (Form 1040) into a cash flow statement.
Designed for consumer and commercial lenders, Part 2 of this two-part series will cover Schedule D (Capital Gains and Losses), Schedule E Page 1 (Rental and Royalty Properties), Schedule E Page 2 (Partnership and S Corporation pass-throughs) and Schedule F (Farm Income). When you finish this session, you will be able do a little ‘magic’ and quickly convert your borrower’s personal tax return to cash flow. (Note: This method does not follow Fannie, Freddie, or QM rules used in mortgage lending.)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lending personnel, including chief lending officers, loan officers, loan underwriters, loan sales staff, credit analysts, loan processors, branch managers, CEOs, and other key lending staff. Service representatives, new accounts personnel, and frontline staff involved in the lending function will also benefit.
- Free copy of Lenders Tax Analyzer© software
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC