Consumer Lending Regulatory Essentials: Fair Lending, UDAAP, Privacy & More
StreamedSep 1, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you know the most important consumer lending laws and regulations?
This webinar will provide a
thorough analysis of the most important federal consumer lending laws and related
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the required lending terms that must be disclosed to consumers
- Distinguish the triggering terms used in advertising to consumers
- Identify unlawful discrimination in consumer lending
- Understand the duty of privacy owed by the lending institution to its consumer borrowers
- Define what is an unfair, deceptive, or abusive act or practice as determined by the CFPB
This consumer lending webinar will provide comprehensive training on consumer lending regulations, including the Truth in Lending Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act and fair lending, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, Military Lending Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and privacy policies, and the regulations prohibiting unfair, deceptive, and abusive acts and practices. Learn everything that examiners expect your staff to know regarding consumer lending regulations and how these regulations should work together in your financial institution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is useful for any personnel involved in the consumer credit process including loan operations personnel, loan officers, underwriting personnel, compliance personnel, auditors, attorneys, and managers.
- CFPB Fair Lending Report (May 2022)
- CFPB Consumer Laws & Regulations – TILA
- CFPB Consumer Laws & Regulations – UDAAP
- CFPB Consumer Laws & Regulations – GLBA privacy
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Spencer Fane LLP
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC