Compliance Training for the Frontline
StreamedApr 26, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Day in, day out, all day long, the frontline faces a barrage of different requests/transactions...
...with multiple regulatory requirements embedded in each one. And they are expected to get it right every time. Best practices call for ample, regular training. This hearty webinar is just the ticket!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Detail the compliance regulations that impact your day-to-day responsibilities
- Accurately calculate the amount and timing of Reg CC holds
- Meet enhanced BSA expectations
- Avoid Reg E error resolution errors
- Properly place stop payments for electronic and paper items
- Understand the importance of ethics and confidentiality
This webinar will also address the frontline’s role with compliance reviews and audits and detail the nuts and bolts of a compliance exam. You’ll learn about the deposit compliance issues recently cited by examiners and how to avoid similar errors. In addition, the tools provided can be used daily to guide you through regulatory requirements, aid in identifying red flags, and assist in answering accountholder questions. Both new and seasoned frontline staff will benefit from this jam-packed, fast-paced session that will also meet annual training requirements. Don’t miss it!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, universal bankers, new accounts personnel, and branch management.
- Summary of compliance regulations
- Red flags for suspicious activity and identity theft
- Error resolution flow chart
- Funds availability schedule
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Brode Consulting Services Inc
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC