Community Reinvestment Act: Preparing for Regulatory Changes
May 24, 2022
DateMay 24, 2022Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
CRA changes are coming. Get insight and information about what’s on the horizon during this timely webinar.
A sample CRA tracking log, action plan, and self-checklist will give you smooth sailing through the sea of changes. Don’t miss this chance to prepare.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand current regulatory requirements and how proposed changes will impact your CRA program
- Identify technical requirements for banks of all sizes
- Develop effective CRA compliance strategies
- Conduct a thorough CRA self-assessment
- Communicate your CRA efforts to the board
All was quiet on the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) front for over 15 years, until 2020 when the OCC issued their final rule to “strengthen and modernize” current CRA regulations and the Federal Reserve issued an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking detailing their own approach to bringing CRA into the 21st century. Then in 2021, the OCC pulled back on these new rules and now the Agencies will be issuing a joint CRA ruling.
Receiving a strong CRA rating is very important. A poor rating can significantly impact board and management’s strategic goals and adversely affect your bank’s reputation in the communities you serve. This session will dive into these rules and explain how to prepare your CRA program to meet regulatory expectations. Whether you are a small bank, intermediate-small bank, or a large bank, this webinar will address the rules that apply to you. It will also review best practices for documenting your efforts during the recent pandemic to ensure your bank receives credit for all you have done to assist your communities. Join us for this jam-packed session!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for CRA officers, compliance officers, lending officers, and internal auditors.
- CRA tracking log
- CRA action plan
- CRA self-checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker's contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Brode Consulting Services Inc
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC