Call Reporting Basics
StreamedApr 14, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Sometimes back to basics is the way to go.
This program will explain why Call Reports are required, how they are used, and how to avoid misreporting – plus the implications of recent line-item revisions. Help ensure accuracy and understanding with this well-timed webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand why Call Reports are required and how examiners use them
- Properly report assets and liabilities in Schedule RC
- Ensure the accurate classification of income and expenses in Schedule RI
- Evaluate the impact of recent Call Report line-item revisions and instructional changes for key Call Report schedules
- Recognize commonly misreported items in Schedules RC and RI and supporting schedules
This webinar will cover the basic principles of call reporting, including why the Call Report is required and how it is used by examiners, auditors, and bankers. With Call Reports, everything begins with the balance sheet, Schedule RC, and income statement, Schedule RI. This session will focus on Schedules RC and RI to help Call Report preparers and reviewers accurately report bank assets, liabilities, and income. This webinar will highlight the most common mistakes in classifying assets and liabilities on Schedules RC and RI and their supporting schedules.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their institution’s quarterly Call Reports.
- PDF booklet with relevant regulatory guidance and Call Report schedules with helpful notes and supplementary information
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC