Call Report Loan Classifications
StreamedOct 11, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Call Report precision can be prickly, especially on Schedule RC-C and other loan-related schedules.
Are your loan classification skills robust and well-honed? If you need to enhance your abilities and brush up on the technicalities, this webinar is for you.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Accurately report loan information in Schedule RC-C by utilizing tips and best practices for assigning Call Report codes at loan origination
- Understand the regulatory definition of “loans secured by real estate” and how misinterpretation can cause misreporting of loans in Schedule RC-C
- Distinguish between owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied commercial real estate loans and recognize common loans that fall into those categories
- Identify common mistakes in the reporting of troubled debt restructurings (TDRs) and non-accrual loans in Schedules RC-C and RC-N
consistency of loan codes and loan balances reported in Schedule RC-C and other
loan-related schedules throughout the Call Report
Reporting accurate information on Schedule RC-C and other loan-related schedules is one of the biggest challenges in call reporting. Coding loans correctly at origination is crucial to ensuring loans are included in the correct Call Report categories. This session will highlight common mistakes in coding loans, including what constitutes a loan secured by real estate, and how to determine owner-occupied versus non-owner-occupied loans. Other reporting challenges will be highlighted, including non-accrual loans, TDRs, and maturity and repricing data. The basics of Schedules RC-C and RC-N and reporting allowance for loan loss activity on Schedules RI-B and RI-C will also be covered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new and experienced Call Report preparers, including CFOs, controllers, accounting personnel, loan operations employees, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of quarterly Call Report submissions.
- PDF booklet with relevant regulatory guidance and Call Report schedules with helpful notes and supplementary information
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC