Call Report Basic Lending Schedules: Coding, Classifications & Loan Loss Allowance
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Calling all Call Report preparers! Examiners are watching what you do and checking your work – during and between examinations. Accuracy and consistency are important by themselves, but also influence examiners’ perception of your bank. Learn more about correctly preparing basic lending schedules with this timely webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain key loan-related definitions used by examiners
- Identify the loan classification hierarchy in the Call Report instructions
- Discuss how loan coding impacts other aspects of the Call Report, including regulatory capital
- Accurately report the allowance for loan loss information on Schedule RI-B
- Understand and identify troubled debt restructurings (TDRs), including the extension of Section 4013 of the CARES Act
The loan information provided in Call Reports allows examiners to review changes, trends, and concentrations in the bank's loan portfolio during and between examinations. Accurate and consistent loan reporting affects an examiner's perception of a bank's overall credit quality, which is particularly pertinent during this challenging time. This webinar will focus on Call Report loan classifications, including accurately coding loan types, identifying and reporting TDRs, and reporting activity related to the allowance for loan losses. This session will prepare participants to report loans on Schedule RC-C Part I, Schedule RI-B, and other related Call Report schedules.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers, community bank controllers, CFOs, lenders, loan processors, and other members of management.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz