BSA Officer Reports to the Board
StreamedFeb 8, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
BSA officers play a vital role in the wellbeing of each financial institution.
Although the buck stops with the board, the board relies on BSA officers and management to provide the necessary information. Are you confident in your reporting process? Join us to learn best practices and walk away with a sample BSA board report.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand directors’ BSA responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive, ongoing BSA training program for the board
- Explain your institution’s current BSA/AML risks and the impact of pending BSA regulations and changes
- Create detailed board reports using the provided templates
- Identify key details examiners will look for in board reports
Ultimate responsibility for your BSA program rests with the board. Recent BSA enforcement actions have cited lack of board and management oversight as a significant violation. But since directors don’t oversee day-to-day operations, they must rely on information provided by the BSA officer and management to make the strategic, risk-based decisions needed to maintain compliance and avoid costly incidents of fraud.
BSA officer and board communication starts with effective initial and ongoing training and continues with periodic reporting regarding your BSA program and the ever-changing regulatory environment. This webinar will address appropriate training content, the frequency and type of reporting, and the details directors need most for decision-making and to enhance their understanding of your institution’s BSA/AML risks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit BSA/AML officers and senior management.
- Sample BSA board report
- Director training documentation
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Brode Consulting Services Inc
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC