BSA for Frontline Staff
StreamedFeb 15, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The frontline confronts BSA issues multiple times a day.
Therefore, it’s crucial that they understand the fundamentals, know the red flags for crimes, and keep your institution in the compliance zone. Don’t miss this opportunity to satisfy your 2023 training requirements.
- BSA overview
- Money laundering techniques
- Red flags for elder fraud, identity theft, human trafficking, and smuggling
- Customer identification programs
- Customer due diligence
- Update on currency transaction reports
- Detecting and reporting red flags
- Update on beneficial ownership
- OFAC fundamentals
This comprehensive training program will fulfill the frontline’s BSA training requirements in 2023. You may have internal policies to cover, but this webinar will do the rest! It is an excellent foundational program to explain the core program for BSA and also cover certain crimes that are hot buttons for regulators. Don’t miss this chance to completely update your BSA program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely topic will benefit tellers, new accounts representatives, lending staff, branch management, trainers, human resources staff, operations personnel, safe deposit box staff, and BSA officers and staff.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"I learned a wealth of information from Deborah. I love that she provided in depth information on CIP, CTRs , OFAC, FinCEN, and all other aspects of BSA. The takeaway tools she provided will be used and implemented at our institution. This webinar will definitely help me to train our frontline personnel at all our banking centers."
- Carrie, Citizens Bank
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC