An In-Depth Look at Regulation Z's Amended Qualified Mortgage (QM) Rule
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you know and understand the new definition of a qualified mortgage (QM)?
- Identify two methods by which your institution can satisfy Regulation Z’s ability-to-repay requirements
- Assimilate the changes to the definition of a qualified mortgage (QM)
- Understand which QM thresholds are subject to change annually
- Determine the elements of a “seasoned qualified mortgage”
- Prepare for transition timing in advance of the mandatory compliance date
Join regulatory compliance counsel Michael Christians for an in-depth analysis of the CFPB’s changes to the definition of a qualified mortgage. In December 2020, the CFPB issued a final rule that replaces the maximum DTI requirement with a pricing test and removes the prescriptive underwriting standards found in Appendix Q. The rule was effective for secondary market loans beginning July 1, 2021, and has a mandatory compliance date of October 1, 2022, for all other loans.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly informative session is specifically designed for real estate lenders, loan processors, lending department leadership, compliance officers, and audit personnel.
- Desktop quick reference guide for Regulation Z’s ability-to-repay requirements
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits