Alphabet Soup for Lenders - Reg Z & TILA – Non-Real Estate
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Find out how Reg Z and TILA...
- Identify the disclosures required for non-real estate loans
- Explain the advertising requirements for both open-end and closed-end credit
- Determine proper application of the CARD Act’s ability-to-repay requirements
- Know when to provide application and solicitation disclosures in connection with credit card accounts
- Understand limitations in connection with over-the-limit transactions
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute discussion of the requirements imposed by the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z as they apply to non-real estate loans and credit cards. During the session, participants will hear about disclosure requirements, trigger terms, and other advertising considerations for both open-end and closed-end loans. In addition, attendees will review the following provisions of the CARD Act: ability to repay, application and solicitation disclosures, proper allocation of payments, product limitations, and internet posting of credit card agreements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, credit card department and other back office personnel, as well as compliance, audit and marketing professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to TILA and Regulation Z
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.