Alphabet Soup for Lenders - Reg C & HMDA
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
HMDA violations can have serious and far-reaching consequences for financial institutions.
- Determine whether your institution is required to collect and report HMDA data
- Identify the transactions to which HMDA applies
- Understand the data points that your institution must collect and report
- Know when to submit your institution’s loan application register (LAR)
- Explain how the general public can access your institution’s HMDA data
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute session covering the requirements imposed by the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and Regulation C. During the session, participants will learn about HMDA’s institutional coverage test and what constitutes a reportable transaction. The session will also cover the data collection requirements for both traditional and low-volume filers, recording and reporting requirements, and rules concerning the public disclosure of HMDA data.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to HMDA and Regulation C
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.