Advertising Compliance: Web, Text, Print, TV & Radio
StreamedJun 15, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
With advertising, what you don’t say can be a compliance violation!
What you do say can be a compliance violation! Confusing? Absolutely! Join this webinar and learn to navigate the advertising regulatory maze and remain compliant.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what constitutes a “trigger” term under Reg Z that requires additional disclosures
- Explain what are deemed to be unfair, deceptive, or abusive advertising practices
- Define the special advertising rules for websites
- Distinguish copyright and trademark infringement
- Identify which type of promotional contests are permitted
Whether it is print media, radio, TV, lobby posters, brochures, or your website, multiple regulations impact advertising deposit and loan products. You must be knowledgeable to avoid compliance violations. This webinar will cover the numerous rules and regulations that restrict advertising content and mandate specific disclosures. It will also address the general form and content for all advertising to ensure your advertising isn’t deemed unfair or discriminatory. Risking noncompliance is not an option! A single regulatory violation, or worse, a pattern of violations, can lead to regulatory fines and potential lawsuits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing and advertising personnel, compliance officers, legal officers, auditors, and managers.
- Advertising compliance checklist to ensure that you don’t forget an important requirement
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The message was to the point and didn't get off into the weeds."
- Chrissy, Macon Bank & Trust Co.
"This webinar was easy to follow and the speaker kept my attention. She hit all the points I expected her to in way that I understood it."
-Samantha, Keystone Bank
Spencer Fane LLP
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC