ACH Payment Reclamations & Garnishments
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Learn the ins and outs of ACH payment reclamations and garnishments in this fact-filled webinar.
- Compare your institution’s reclamation liability risk against the ACH Rules and 31 CFR Part 210
- Discuss the financial impact of signing a Master Agreement
- Explain the responsibilities associated with learning of an accountholder’s death
- Evaluate the type of payment received and appropriately apply the ACH Rules or 31 CFR Part 210, given a specific scenario
- Assess a garnishment scenario to determine the appropriate action under the Guidelines for Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments
What are your responsibilities when you learn of an accountholder’s death? Should you act on a word-of-mouth notification that an accountholder is deceased? Are you required to return post-death payments, or can you wait for a reclamation? With this webinar, you’ll find answers to these questions and compare and contrast your financial institution’s liability under the ACH Rules and 31 CFR Part 210 related to post-death benefit payments. You’ll be able to understand (and limit) your liability according to what type of payment is received. Join us to learn the impact of signing a Master Agreement and which payments are exempt from garnishment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, compliance staff, auditors, and those with AAP and APRP accreditation.
- Resource guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz