ACH Basics for Operations Staff
May 31, 2023
DateMay 31, 2023Duration90 minutes
08:00 AM PDT09:00 AM MDT
10:00 AM CDT11:00 AM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
ACH operations are a vital, overarching part of the banking world.
Accountholders take for granted that their transactions will be handled accurately and seamlessly, so it’s important to know the fundamentals and where to find answers. Can you answer basic questions? Do you understand how the system works? What about the relevant forms? This webinar is the ticket to getting on board with your ACH education.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Familiarize yourself with the 2023 Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines
- Compare ACH to other payments systems
- Outline the participants in the ACH network
- Define the different transaction types
- Explain the exception handling process
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP/APRP credits.
Whether you are new to ACH processing or provide support to the ACH manager, it’s important to get the ACH basics down pat! This webinar will provide an overview of all things ACH from the operations perspective, including network participants, transaction flow, and the exception handling process. Join us to up your game and ensure your ACH knowledge is up to snuff!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff and their support staff, AAP candidates, and IT personnel.
- Sample ACH authorization and stop payment forms
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC