12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed by President Trump in December 2017 creates the most significant changes to the corporate tax landscape since the 1980s. Community bankers need to carefully consider how tax reform impacts their organization and its shareholders. This session will include topics related to both C corporation and S corporation institutions and will discuss tax rate changes, the Section 199A deduction, and shareholder considerations, among other topics. Attend this webinar to learn the key topics community banks need to consider regarding tax reform.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- An overview of the new tax bill and comparison to prior tax law
- Detailed discussion of the new Section 199A deduction available to S corporation shareholders
- A detailed analysis of C corporation vs. S corporation structures, post tax reform
- Tax planning opportunities for 2018 and beyond
- Long-term strategic planning considerations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior management, directors, accounting personnel, auditing, and anybody involved in the preparation and review of your bank’s financial statements and/or call report.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.