12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure contain detailed, complex disclosure requirements. This webinar will review specific disclosure requirements of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure to address common questions and concerns. Analyzing and understanding key issues regarding proper completion of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure are important for compliance, audit, and quality-control purposes.
Importantly, examiners and auditors are now requiring full compliance with even the most technical TRID disclosure requirements. That means mortgage lenders – led by their compliance and audit teams – need to be prepared by ensuring disclosures and procedures are compliant. This training will incorporate mandatory requirements from the October 1, 2018, TRID amendments. Sample and annotated model forms will be used to demonstrate disclosure requirements in specific situations.
(NOTE: This webinar will provide answers to common questions and likely areas of examiner or auditor scrutiny. The top 20 questions were selected by the speaker based on prior TRID trainings and hands-on experience working with mortgage lenders. It will not include a full review and analysis of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure requirements.)
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Common questions when completing the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- Tips for pinpointing regulatory sections for additional research and confirmation
- Analysis of sample forms to demonstrate compliance
- Review of required calculations and disclosure obligations
- The new expectation (October 2018) for updating information on revised Loan Estimates
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample Loan Estimate forms and annotated forms showing regulatory and legal citations
- Sample Closing Disclosure forms and annotated forms showing regulatory and legal citations
- Summary of the October 1, 2018, amendments
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Mortgage Lending Hot Spots Series: Surviving a TRID Compliance Exam"
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
"Mortgage Lending Hot Spots Series: Demystifying Rules for TRID Tolerances"
Monday, October 7, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage lenders, compliance staff, and audit teams.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.