Wednesday, August 23, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As competition for valued customers continues to surge, it has become more evident that banks must establish a strong footprint in the communities they serve. Recent findings have proven that to remain relevant and thrive, banks must be more proactive and fluent in presenting their unique story. Generating increasing profit will be determined by the commitment and ability to successfully take your message to the streets! Discover a thirty-year proven approach to turning business development opportunities into loyal, lifelong customers!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Prospect smart: the difference between a suspect, prospect, and customer, and the best approach to gain new business
- The Prospect to Customer System: five key components
- Key ingredients to building your community bank's personal story
- How to influence the variables and manage the controlled input in the business-development process
- The exponential value of measuring performance
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Templates to create personal, conversational scripts for every component of the process
- Sample tracking report to measure and monitor activity
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is for any staff member responsible for developing and securing new business, with an emphasis on identifying opportunities outside the bank.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.