12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Bank Protection Act (BPA) and implementing regulations specify security officer requirements. This program will focus on the BPA implementing regulations, especially on Regulation H, to explain what your security program should contain. Although the regulations are very specific, they allow leeway for risk-management decision-making. This program will include industry-standard practices and demonstrate (with photos) how to comply. Security officer dos, don’ts, and best practices will be covered. Other topics will include:
- How often staff should be trained on security
- How new equipment like cash recyclers change training strategies
- The training back office staff should receive (it is different from the frontline)
- How frequently the security officer should receive specialized training, like active shooter
- Factors the security officer should consider when evaluating equipment or training
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- BPA and regulatory requirements
- Types of physical inspections the security officer should conduct
- Records the security officers should keep
- What to include and exclude in a written security program
- Robbery training requirements
- The four Ls of security – lighting, landscaping, locations, and locks
- Night inspection program requirements
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Regulation H checklist to determine if your security program is current
- Night inspection form to help implement your physical security inspections
- Proper Employee Conduct During and After a Robbery form for training
- Risk Management Basics: Before, During and After the Robbery
- Risk Management Basics: Robbery Styles
- Risk Management Basics: Physical Risk Assessments, Thinking Like the Robber
- Sample incident report
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, and compliance officers.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Board Reporting Series:
Security Officer Reports to the Board: Fulfilling Your Annual Requirement"
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.