12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The BSA officer is often on the front line of defense. Being a BSA officer requires technical knowledge, the ability to navigate and negotiate among entities within the organization, and the capability to deal with auditors and regulators. This webinar will provide a general overview of BSA requirements and examine real-life scenarios. Participants will learn to identify which areas of their institution require further research and which are well in hand. Day-to-day, operational, and other critical issues a new BSA officer needs to know will be addressed.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The BSA officer’s reality
- Risk assessment overview
- Requirements of CTRs and SARs
- Permissible sharing of information between financial institutions – USA PATRIOT Act Sections 314(a) and 314(b)
- Customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence
- Real requirements of a solid BSA review
- Navigating the BSA players within the institution
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Manual will provide additional information and resources far beyond the information addressed and will provide a roadmap to navigate BSA requirements
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"BSA Officer Reports to the Board"
Thursday, December 20, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers who are relatively new. More experienced BSA officers will find the information a good refresher, as well as management and any personnel who work with BSA.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.