12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s 7(a) and 504 loan programs allow community banks to provide access to capital for small business customers that would otherwise not be available. The SBA provides a conditional guaranty of up to 75% of the outstanding balance of the small business loan at the time of default to participating SBA lenders. This webinar will cover how to determine if a small business customer is eligible for SBA lending, how to successfully start an SBA lending program, how to ascertain acceptable uses of proceeds, and pitfalls that can lead to SBA guaranty repairs or denials.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Understanding different SBA loan products
- How to get started in SBA lending
- Key factors in determining eligibility for 7(a) and 504 loans
- Avoid costly underwriting and closing mistakes
- Insight on servicing and liquidating an SBA loan
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to SBA regulations and loan documents
- Set of SBA loan application documents
- SBA Servicing and Liquidation Actions Matrix quick reference
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for business development and loan officers, underwriters, loan closers, administrators, and bank executives responsible for, or interested in, understanding SBA loan programs.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"SBA Lending 2019 Update:
Guidance on the Latest Changes to Policies, Procedures & Documentation"
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Availability extended until December 31, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.