12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
2019 brings new cybersecurity challenges and opportunities. This program will address the overlapping opportunities and challenges presented by the promise of new technologies such as IoT and cloud services; compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards; and the peace of mind that comes from implementation and management of a sound cybersecurity program. Case studies from published breaches will highlight lessons learned by other institutions.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Recent public breaches – what went wrong and how to prevent similar situations
- Pros and cons of implementing IoT devices within financial institutions
- Complementary aspects of regulatory requirements and governance frameworks such as the FFIEC IT Examination Handbook, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and CIS Critical Security Controls
- Recent regulatory changes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- References/mapping between different governance and compliance frameworks
- References and checklists for implementing and hardening cloud systems
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"FFIEC Cyber Security Risk Assessments: Policy, Recent Findings & Recommendations"
Thursday, August 15, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for those responsible for risk management, including internal auditors, IT operations, and executive management responsible for oversight of IT and cybersecurity operations.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.