8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
January 1, 2018, was the effective date for extensive, complex HMDA rule changes. This fast-paced webinar will cover implementation challenges and lessons learned after nine months of data collection under the new rules. Join us to learn HMDA reporting best practices, how to avoid common mistakes, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Six keys for accurate HMDA reporting
- Using HMDA resources to understand key details
- Tips for validity edits
- Submitting questions to the CFPB
- Accuracy in systems
- Clarifying confusing definitions
- HMDA as a team sport
- Four-step HMDA reporting process
- Is there a purpose exclusion?
- Is the transaction dwelling-secured?
- Is the transaction an extension of credit?
- Do other exclusions apply?
- 25 FAQs from webinar participants
- Pain points and common reporting mistakes and solutions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- HMDA key dates timeline and coverage charts
- Compliance resources, including submission checklists and fair lending considerations
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Auditing for HMDA Compliance, Including New Data Collection Rules"
Thursday, December 6, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan operations staff, lenders, lending assistants and processors, compliance officers, fair lending officers, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.