Raising Capital as an Independent Community Bank
Thursday, July 6, 2017
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Many community banks are considering raising additional capital for a number of reasons, including repurchasing shares from shareholders, supporting balance sheet growth, engaging in acquisitions, or pursuing other strategic initiatives. Regardless of the motivation, the rules and regulations applicable to raising capital are complex. This webinar will simplify these rules and provide a straightforward explanation of the various debt/equity capital raising options available to community banks. It will cover raising capital by leveraging the bank holding company, engaging in “private placements” of common stock, and registered offerings, as well as the pros and cons of each. This is a must-attend session for community banks who want to understand the options available for raising additional capital.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How much is enough?
- Understanding regulatory capital expectations
- Various sources of capital
- Identifying appropriate uses of capital
- Adhering to applicable securities laws
- Overview of the capital planning process
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Capital planning compliance checklist
- Clients and Friends Memorandum: Raising Capital Without Registering with the SEC
- Clients and Friends Memorandum: Small Bank Holding Company Policy Statement
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Don’t Miss the Other Director Series Webinars!
|Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!|
|Click here to learn more about the Director Series|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for community bank directors and senior executive officers.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.