Wednesday, August 9, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Vince Lombardi once said, "If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm." Is there someone on your team that isn't "fired up" but has the potential to be a super star? A negative employee can infect the rest of your team. Complete with numerous strategies for dealing with performance issues, to behavior and service complaints, to general dissatisfaction, this webinar will help you craft a plan to make troubled employees choose their own path and either become the productive team members you know they can be or move them on to another organization. Learn how to manage them up or out.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Methods to detect the "real" problem
- The secret to lasting discipline
- Difference between progressive discipline and discipline without punishment
- Coaching strategies to improve a troubled employee's performance
- Determining when and how to move on
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample performance improvement plan documentation
- Sample "note to file" documentation
- Sample warning documentation
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"Keys to Effective Employee Recruitment, Onboarding & Retention"
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all human resources professionals and frontline managers, including teller supervisors, business development staff, sales managers, lending managers, and other supervisors.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.