Wednesday, July 19, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
According to the FFIEC, suspicious activity reporting is the cornerstone of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) reporting system. A strong suspicious activity program will ensure your institution detects and prevents financial crimes attempted by consumers and internal staff – and will protect your reputation. This program will provide tools to create and maintain an effective and efficient suspicious activity program and the documents to improve BSA examinations.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- BSA suspicious activity requirements
- Elements of an effective suspicious activity program
- Case studies
- Decision-making process for SAR filing
- Filling out the SAR
- Preparing for and passing a BSA examination
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Suspicious activity referral log
- Corrective action log
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"Step-by-Step SAR Completion: Dos & Don’ts"
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for service representatives, loan officers, compliance officers, frontline staff, and operations personnel.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.