12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) has been in place since 2006. Compliance with the standard is a contractual obligation, not a regulatory requirement. However, an increasing number of financial institutions are being directed to demonstrate their risk management of credit card security through adherence to, and compliance with, the standard.
PCI compliance for financial institutions is complicated by the fact that they function as both ‘Merchants’ and ‘Service Providers.’ This session will describe the latest updates to the compliance standard, present solutions to common adherence challenges, and provide strategies for how to begin the journey to PCI-DSS compliance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Key elements of PCI-DSS compliance
- Difference between the specificity of the PCI requirements and the less-prescriptive FFIEC guidelines
- Critical IT operational requirements to support compliance
- Common pitfalls and challenges to PCI compliance
- Formulate strategies for starting a PCI-DSS compliance program
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Prioritized approach to PCI compliance
- Flow chart/decision matrix for how to determine which compliance report to file
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit internal auditors, risk managers, information security officers, operations staff, and management responsible for risk and compliance.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.