Thursday, October 12, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With hundreds of pages of form instructions and many complex rules and definitions, both new and veteran call report preparers struggle to understand the regulatory capital requirements and prepare Schedule RC-R. This session will be an in-depth look at regulatory capital, geared specifically to community bankers. It will include an overview of the regulatory capital rules, details on calculating capital ratios, and guidance on risk weighting bank assets and commitments.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of the Basel III standards and capital calculations
- How the capital conservation buffer impacts your institution
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding Basel III
- A deeper look at the key changes to risk-weighted assets
- Residential and multifamily loans
- High volatility commercial real estate (HVCRE) loans
- Off-balance-sheet liabilities
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Risk-weighting guide
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"Introduction to Call Report Loan Classifications"
Thursday, August 17, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for call report preparers and reviewers, management, and board members responsible for overseeing the bank’s capital.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.