12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Many bankers struggle to understand how regulatory capital is calculated and how to complete Schedule RC-R. Designed specifically for community banks, this webinar will take an in-depth look at regulatory capital. It will provide an overview of the existing regulatory capital rules and recent proposals, how to calculate capital ratios, the impact of the capital conservation buffer and prompt corrective action standards, and guidance on risk-weighting bank assets and commitments.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of the recent regulatory capital changes in the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act
- Overview of the existing Basel III standards and capital calculations
- How the capital conservation buffer may impact your institution
- Deeper look at risk-weighted assets including:
- Residential and multifamily loans
- High volatility commercial real estate (HVCRE) loans
- Off-balance-sheet liabilities
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Risk weighting guide
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, bank management, and board members responsible for overseeing the bank’s capital.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.