12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you understand all the moving parts of business account types, authority, documentation, access, and more?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- What is beneficial ownership and which accounts are subject to these BSA requirements?
- Which documents should be obtained for each business structure?
- How do business account signature cards and disclosures differ from consumer accounts?
- Who can open an account in the name of the business, and how do they show the authority to do so?
- How much information regarding the use of the account should be collected upfront?
- Why does it matter when the payee on a check is different than the name on the account?
Business accounts have more moving parts than traditional consumer accounts. From sole proprietorships, to corporations, and everything in between, this webinar will provide the knowledge needed to confidently setup and maintain business accounts. For each business type, you’ll learn the documents required, the correct taxpayer identification number, and who has authority to sign and conduct transactions.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone opening new accounts, handling business accounts transactions (in person, mail, ATM, call centers), new accounts personnel, tellers, financial services representatives, compliance staff, and auditors.
- Required documentation for each business type
- Certification of beneficial ownership
- Business due diligence checklist
- BSA red flags for business accounts
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Closing or Changing Accounts for Consumers & Businesses"
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.