Wednesday, July 5, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The goal of this webinar is to improve your bank’s performance by understanding bank ratios. Nothing provides better information than the Uniform Bank Performance Report (UBPR). Improving bank performance is important in all economic cycles, but critical in this one. After attending this program, you will understand the differences between your bank and local or national peers. This will assist with strategic planning and daily decision-making to add profitability, improve liquidity, improve asset quality, understand the non-maturity account surge, etc. This pragmatic webinar will provide information you can use immediately. In addition, it will provide excellent training for the board for fulfilling their oversight responsibility.
Note: Please have a copy of your most recent UBPR available as you listen to this webinar. You can then compare the speaker’s comments with your bank’s numbers.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Examine your bank the way regulators do
- Understand and improve bank profitability
- Components of net interest margin
- Compare asset quality with other banks
- Perspective on the allowance for loans and lease losses
- Understand interest-rate risk more deeply
- Get the UBPR for your bank and competitors
- Build an easy-to-use model for calculating the dollar amount of peer differences and for graphing historical ratio relationships
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for community bank presidents, chief financial officers, and board members who want to remain proactive in dealing with bank capital. It can also be used as training for new officers.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.