ACH Specialist Series:
Same-Day ACH: Preparing for Processing Debits, Effective September 15, 2017
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
ACH credits were introduced in September 2016, and now it is time for Same Day ACH debit processing! Do you understand the unique challenges and opportunities that will occur when ACH debits settle on the same day they originate? Learn how RDFIs must process these transactions, and decide if same-day origination is a good fit for your institution. This program will look at the opportunities, risks, and impacts to consider when preparing for an environment that includes both Same Day ACH credits and debits.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Explain new Same Day ACH Rules that become effective September 15, 2017
- Posting requirements for RDFIs for Same Day ACH debit transactions
- Overview of return process for Same Day and non-Same Day ACH debits
- RDFI potential issues and solutions caused by Same Day ACH debit receipt
- Help ODFIs who don’t want to originate Same Day ACH debits ensure inadvertent transactions aren’t sent
- Most common business cases for Same Day ACH debit origination
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Same Day ACH debit implementation checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"Same Day ACH: Lessons Learned & FAQs for RDFIs"
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Don’t Miss the Other ACH Specialist Series Webinars!
|Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!|
|Click here to learn more about the ACH Specialist Series|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit ACH operations staff, frontline managers, accounting and bookkeeping personnel, auditors, exception handling staff, and compliance personnel.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.