12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Originating depository financial institutions (ODFIs) carry a significant number of warranties within the ACH network. Do you know what they are? What liabilities are involved with sending entries? Whether you work in ACH operations, promote ACH origination, or assist with ACH origination processing, this session will provide a great overview, including tips and best practices for managing ACH origination risk.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- ODFI responsibilities and warranties
- An ODFI’s risks with originators and how to mitigate and manage
- How Same Day ACH may affect your origination strategy
- Know Your Customer (KYC) – understanding who your originators are
- Distinguishing between a third-party service provider (TPSP) and a third-party sender (TPS)
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- ACH file format visual aid
- Third-party sender worksheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"ACH Rules & Responsibilities for RDFIs"
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to ODFI operations and sales staff. It will also benefit operational and management staff who administer, maintain, and evaluate the solvency of the ACH origination program.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.