12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Financial institutions spend significant time and resources marketing to consumers online, including on their smartphones. This webinar will identify common issues and outline compliant use of technology to reach new and existing accountholders. Compliance requirements for electronic advertisements, websites, social media, and email marketing will be examined, including focus on managing UDAAP risks, meeting CAN-SPAM Act requirements, and using the “one click” rule to provide disclosures. Marketing campaigns using text messages, remarketing and retargeting, and auto-dialers will also be analyzed. Join us to learn the regulatory requirements and best practices to reduce risks, while successfully promoting your institution’s products and services.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Compliance requirements for tech-based marketing
- When and how the “one-click” rule can be used in electronic advertisements
- CAN-SPAM Act requirements for email marketing
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act’s requirements for marketing calls or texts
- Best practices when promoting online sweepstakes or drawings
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Requirements for obtaining prior express written consent under the TCPA
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"E-Compliance Rules, Policies & Best Practices for Email, Web, Mobile & Social Media"
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
"12 Key Elements of an Effective Digital Marketing Strategy"
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing teams, social media specialists, operations staff, compliance personnel, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.