12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The foundation for every safety and soundness exam is the CAMELS rating system. Examiners look at numerous assessment factors for each component. This webinar will address compliance considerations, examiner hot spots, and maintaining safe and sound financial performance. You’ll learn more about the big picture and how each department’s efforts fit together. Participants will receive a CAMELS report checklist that indicates which reports will aid in understanding how your institution stacks up on each CAMELS component.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- The six components of the CAMELS rating system and the assessment factors examiners consider during a safety and soundness exam
- Examples of strong policy, procedure, and practices
- Examiner hot buttons
- Red flags that require management and board attention
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- CAMELS report checklist indicating which reports will benefit directors and executive management
- Red flags checklist for each CAMELS component
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executives, senior managers, department heads, and directors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.