This is a 90-minute webinar.
This is a morning webinar.
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
What duties must be performed after an accountholder dies? Who can access the deposit accounts? What changes can be made? What about taxes, the will, and dealing with the family? If you don’t have all the answers, this is the webinar for you.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review scenarios before you receive Letters Testamentary
- Find and use small estate affidavits
- Know how to pay out POD/ITF accounts
- Follow flowcharts for basic accounts, business accounts, and fiduciary accounts
- Have conversations with family members after death
This program will take you on a journey through all types of deposit accounts and explain how to handle them at death. What are the risks? Can you take names off accounts? What happens with tax reporting? Many legal questions will be asked and answered during this intensive webinar. Join us to learn the actions to take and mistakes to avoid.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations staff, deposit compliance personnel, branch managers, new accounts representatives, and all deposit personnel.
- New accounts manual with flowcharts on death procedures and a summary of how to handle each type of deposit account ownership at death
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Safe Deposit Issues: Delinquency, Death & Abandonment"
March 10, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.