12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you properly identifying and reporting TDRs? Don’t have any, you say? Are you sure? This webinar will use scenarios to help define, identify, and properly report TDRs.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define and identify troubled debt restructurings (TDRs)
- Explain interagency TDR regulatory guidance
- Calculate required TDR reserves in the allowance for loan losses
- Compile TDR disclosures
- Implement TDR best practice recommendations
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- We don’t make TDRs.
- We did some TDRs during the Great Recession, but they were all temporary and aren’t considered TDRs anymore.
- We don’t change loan terms, we only grant payment extensions.
- We don’t change loan terms, the bankruptcy court does.
If so, there is a good chance that TDRs are going unreported. While the TDR definition seems quite simple on the surface, identifying TDRs is not so easy. This session will cover many different scenarios so you can properly identify, track, reserve, and report TDRs. Please bring your questions!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lending and collections personnel, loan modification staff, and those responsible for TDR accounting and reporting.
- TDR evaluation checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Basic Lending Schedules:
Coding, Classifications & Loan Loss Allowance"
Thursday, July 23, 2020
"Call Reports for New Preparers & Reviewers"
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
"Call Report Preparation: Avoiding Common Errors"
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.