12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Your financial institution is asked to open a variety of deposit accounts. There are specific documentation requirements for accounts established for donations, memorials, and various nonprofit organizations. What questions should be asked at account opening? What CIP documentation is required for BSA compliance? Are you complying with the beneficial ownership rules that became effective May 11, 2018? Corporations are “legal entity customers” and are covered by the rules. This session will teach you how to comply with the BSA provisions for donation, memorial, nonprofit, and corporation accounts and provide practical tips for opening each.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- How is authority established to open and close memorial accounts and allow for a change in signers?
- What are the CIP and documentation requirements for nonprofit accounts?
- What are the CIP requirements for corporations under the beneficial ownership rules?
- CDD and establishing a risk profile for a corporation
- What the frontline needs to know to open these accounts
- Common challenges
- Review of regulatory and documentation requirements
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist for the frontline
- Template for CIP requirements
- CDD interview questions
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new account representatives, compliance officers, BSA officers and staff, auditors, branch managers, and deposit operations staff.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Business Accounts: Who is Authorized to Open, Close, Transact?"
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.