This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Could your Call Report process benefit from a fresh dose of efficiency? This timely webinar will include best practices, improvement ideas, documentation tips, and commonly misreported items.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand best practices for documenting Call Report preparation and review
- Implement ideas for improving your Call Report process to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Define key Call Report areas and steps for documenting them
- Review and audit the Call Report for errors
- Identify commonly misreported items and be able to answer frequently asked preparer questions
- Understand the latest revisions to the Call Report schedules and instructions
With heightened examiner focus on call reporting and with bank resources strained to the limit, this session will help Call Report preparers and reviewers focus on efficiency, accuracy, and proper documentation when preparing quarterly Call Reports. Session highlights will include ideas for creating strong and easy-to-follow supporting documentation, improving the speed and accuracy of your process, reviewing for common errors, ensuring consistency between Call Report schedules, and properly documenting the preparation and review function. In addition, this webinar will cover the latest changes to the Call Report schedules and instructions, including those effective for the September 30, 2021, report date related to brokered deposits and sweep accounts.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, accounting and operations personnel, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of quarterly Call Report submissions.
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Preparation: Schedule RC-R, Regulatory Capital"
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
"Call Report Basic Lending Schedules:
Coding, Classifications & Loan Loss Allowance"
April 28, 2021
"Call Report Update 2021"
January 21, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.