12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This thought-provoking session will focus on social networking strategies, tactics, measurement, risks, and opportunities. Are you effectively driving social media engagement?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the key challenges and opportunities for the three main platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram), including the rising power of stories and community building tools such as groups
- Appreciate the power (and some would say necessity) of incorporating paid/advertising strategies into your social activities to gain visibility
- Understand what platform-imposed limitations and “hoops” financial institutions must jump through under new privacy requirements (and how to overcome them)
- Engage and empower your staff to participate in the social process to help gain greater visibility and personal rapport
- Determine whether there are other networks you should have on your radar screen that pose a threat to these three mainstays (think TikTok, Snapchat, others?)
If your bank wants to connect with consumers on social media, the three main platforms are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Each has advantages and challenges when trying to get your message across and build audience relationships. This program will explore the power of video (both pre-recorded and live streaming), the impact of hashtags, creative use of images, and much more! Attend this webinar to up your game on these consumer-focused social platforms.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All employees will benefit from the perspective provided, as much of what will be discussed touches the “culture” of the institution. Senior management will get a big-picture perspective of the importance social media is playing in today’s relationship building and brand awareness efforts. Marketing staff will get actionable takeaways to implement and produce results. Compliance and lending staff will gain perspective on how the world of social media continues to evolve.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Advertising Compliance Part 2: Website, Online & Social Media"
Thursday, April 30, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.