12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With over 100 pages of ever-changing instructions and rules, reporting regulatory capital in Call Report Schedule RC-R continues to be difficult for community banks. Join us for a deep dive into reporting regulatory capital and common mistakes on Schedule RC-R. Proposed and recently finalized changes to the RC-R instructions, including HVCRE loans and simplifications to the capital rule, will be covered. Learn how reporting incorrect information in other Call Report schedules can impact reporting of regulatory capital.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Schedule RC-R, Part I, including the reporting of common equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital, Tier 1 capital, and Tier 2 capital, and common deductions from capital
- Ensuring the accuracy of the risk weights assigned to assets and off-balance sheet items in Schedule RC-R, Part II
- Recent changes to the high volatility commercial real estate (HVCRE) definition
- Common mistakes in reporting regulatory capital, particularly in risk-weighting loans and loan commitments
- Overview of proposed community bank leverage ratio (CBLR) framework, including which banks would be eligible and the impact on regulatory capital reporting
- Highlights of other Call Report schedules, including RC-M and RC-O
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet with relevant regulatory guidance and Call Report schedules with helpful notes and supplementary information
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new Call Report preparers and experienced preparers needing a refresher on the basics, including CFOs, chief credit officers, controllers, accounting and loan operations personnel, and others responsible for ensuring Call Report accuracy.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.