12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With Call Reports, everything begins with the balance sheet Schedule RC and income statement Schedule RI. This session will focus on Schedules RC and RI to help Call Report preparers and reviewers accurately report bank assets, liabilities, and income. The most common mistakes in classifying assets and liabilities on Schedules RC, RC-F, and RC-G, and in reporting bank income and expense on Schedules RI and RI-E will be addressed. The basics of investment reporting on Schedule RC-B and deposit reporting on Schedule RC-E will also be covered.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Why Call Reports are required and how they are used by examiners and others
- Coverage of the primary balance sheet and income statement schedules RC and RI
- Tips for completing supporting Call Report schedules including:
- Investments reporting in RC-B
- Deposits reporting in RC-E
- Other assets and other liabilities reporting in RC-F and RC-G
- Importance of consistency between schedules RC and RI and average balances schedule RC-K
- Commonly misreported items in schedules RC and RI and supporting schedules
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet that includes relevant regulatory guidance and Call Report schedules with helpful notes and supplementary information
- Employee training log
- NEW: Interactive Quiz to measure staff learning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new Call Report preparers and experienced preparers needing a refresher. CFOs, controllers, accounting and operations personnel, and others responsible for ensuring Call Report accuracy will benefit.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.