12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your staff equipped to deal with ACH disputes? This webinar will focus on when a written statement of unauthorized debit is necessary, how to comply with the timeframes specified under the NACHA Operating Rules and Regulation E, and the unauthorized entry fee. Using case studies and scenarios, this session will equip your staff to respond to ACH issues knowledgeably and ensure compliance and satisfied accountholders.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- ACH return reasons and timeframes
- Authorization-based returns
- Proper usage of the WSUD form
- ACH operator rejects
- Stop payment versus revoked authorization or unauthorized transaction
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample dispute tracking log to ensure compliance with required timeframes
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, AAP candidates, compliance officers, and ACH auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.