Robbery Preparedness for All Staff
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Robberies occur every day. Your best defense is to have a plan – and practice that plan. This session will address robbery prevention methods, including policies, physical security, and robbery response. You will learn best practices for safely opening and closing your facilities and what robbers are looking for (in their own words). Real-life case studies will be examined to demonstrate what went wrong/right. Attendees will learn life-saving personal safety tips and discover the importance of situational awareness.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Making your location more attractive to accountholders and less attractive to criminals
- Physical security measures to reduce risk
- Safe opening procedures
- Considerations at closing time
- Statistics and recent cases of robbery/kidnapping
- Robbers – in their own words
- Responding to different types of robberies
- High cost of complacency and proven prevention methods
- Morning glory robberies
- Habits that endanger
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Robbery – before, during, and after checklist
- Robber description form
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is essential for all employees.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.