Everyone wants to increase employee productivity and retention. But often, the two aren’t in accord. Long-term employees can suffer from burn out, and top performers can get jaded by lack of recognition or reward. How do you keep staff energized and excited about doing the same job over and over for years? You have to create new challenges for your top performers every day and reward them as they progress. Just like people, motivation isn’t stagnant, and motivation and incentive programs shouldn’t be stagnant either. Perfect for the first-time manager or the seasoned professional, this seminar will examine new ideas in incentive and motivational programming and provide a host of best practices to bring back the mojo in your organization.
Recorded Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Short- and long-term incentive programs
- The secret to rewards with lasting effects
- How to develop a comprehensive, multi-layered approach to incentive programming management
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample short-term incentive “games”
- Sample long-term incentive programs and long-lasting rewards
- Model multi-layered incentive management tools
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all managers, including frontline, business development, sales, and lending – virtually anyone who wants to motivate their staff toward excellence!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.