8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Residential construction lending is complicated and risky, requiring knowledge of a variety of unique processes and how to manage them. This webinar will explain the residential construction lending function from start to finish. It will address consumer disclosure rules for construction loans under TRID, special construction loan documents, proper perfection of your security interest during construction, adequate construction monitoring, and loan disbursement procedures.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Proper construction loan documentation
- Regulation B considerations
- Creation and perfection of security interest in real and personal property
- When is an appraisal required and how is it ordered
- Loan disbursement procedures and monitoring
- Change orders and cost overruns
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist of construction lending risks and protective measures
- CFPB fact sheet for construction-to-permanent loans under TRID
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for personnel involved in residential construction loans, including loan officers, loan operations personnel, compliance staff, attorneys, auditors, and managers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.