Real Estate Series:
ARM & Balloon Payments: Clarifying the Confusion
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Financial institutions continue to struggle with issues surrounding adjustable rate mortgages (ARM) and balloon payments. Part of the issue lies in understanding the regulations. In addition, there is ambiguity with the regulations themselves. This webinar will address APR disclosures and recalculation, initial and subsequent ARM disclosures, and how to comply with the requirements for these loan types – including changes in the recently released TRID update. Although there are unanswered questions regarding the loan estimate and closing disclosure, this webinar will address appropriate responses based on the existing and new Regulation Z/TRID regulation.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How APR disclosures are calculated
- Examples and instructions regarding recalculation of the APR to ensure it is correct (APRWin)
- Regulatory text and commentary for all fields impacted by balloon loans and ARM loans, including other portions of Regulation Z and the TRID rules
- Required changes to comply with the TRID regulatory update, effective October 1, 2018
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Don’t Miss the Other Real Estate Series Webinars!
|Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!|
|Click here to learn more about the Real Estate Series|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for those responsible for balloon and ARM loans, including management, lenders, compliance officers, and loan processors.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.